We don't talk anymore from 9 august?

I met him in internet we talked like friends and sometimes get close from may but he said he still someway love his ex I said "go back to her" then 2 weeks we didn't talk but then we talked again I didn't see a photo in his profile with his ex and i wasn't know until today he still follows her and last day maybe even he met with her. anyway then until 9 August we talked he said he started to love me (he wanted my naked pics to fallin in love my body too. I didn't send him) anyway then i sent him lots of messages but he didn't reply. until last week i shared a sexy photo he said "damn😈" but then i sent him messages to learn he tried to use me for naked photos or not he really loved me he didn't reply. i waited 2 day then i suddenly closed my ig for a while. but i suspected a girl "who is she?" i opened a fake ig added her and saw his ex and photos in 2017 and they still follows each other and girl still wants him. I don't know i liked this guy so much but we are from different countries. what should i do? i opened ig 2 days ago but he didn't even ask me "why you closer or give me your phone number to reach you etc"

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes