Should I ask him out again?

I asked a guy out for coffee. He said he would like to but hadn’t got his hours for the week and said he would get back to me. He didn’t. I saw him a few days later and he was smiling and joking with me. He then apologised for not getting back to me and said he completely forgot and would get back to me. That was two days ago he hasn’t. Should i ask him again? Or move on? Bit of a backstory: Always has been super friendly with me and i’ve been told he is shy. But is he really that forgetful to not get back to me? What do you think? If i ask him again and he says he isn’t interested that’s fine but I would like to know?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It's possible. I would say it depends on how interested you are.