If you’re Black what’s the difference in dating a white guy/girl? Vice Versa if you’re white what’s the difference in dating a black guy/girl?

• There’s a difference
  • There’s no difference

17

Most Helpful Guy

• although i'm not black or white, i'm Asian and only dated 1 haitian women before and although she's not the typical ghetto African American we commonly find and see, she did grow up with a lot of them does dress like them, and that's cool, but personality wise she's a really fun and chill person to be around with, she's also very opened and we can talk about anything, has a job, decent education and grades, and she's also one of the most supportive and protective people i've known, like if you ever feel down she will tell you a speech so stunning that you'll get your morale back up into the sky. i also love it when black women does that "MMM HMM" thing when they agree with you on something, it's like so sassy lols

overall, i think if you meet the right black people and not those no-life hoodrats/ghetto black people that only gang bangs instead of finding a job, then they're really fun and chill people to be around and i see no difference with them to other races in the dating scene.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of times white women only date white guys for their meat size. I’ve seen several white women say it on here and I couldn’t believe it. So many white women and white men fetishisize black people. For white women it’s the big dicks for white men it’s being able to tell their buddies they fucked a black woman. Now there some white guys and white girls who truly just fall in love with a black man or woman. For black men it could be the same thing. However, I heard from a few black men , one of them being the director of African American studies, that they dated a white woman because it made them feel superior. Also, you can do certain things to a white woman that you can’t do to a black woman cause the black woman isn’t gonna put up with that. I don't know how true that is.