Why don't nice guys realize they are simply ugly?

Why don't nice guys realize they are simply ugly?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• All nice guys aren't ugly, just the ones who complain why women don't show interest in them even though they're nice.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, it doesn't matter how the act, they simply can't get girls because they are ugly. Their personality doesn't matter here.

Most Helpful Guys

• i've seen some pretty good looking nice guys. i'm pretty sure the ugly ones knows they're ugly but there's nothing they can do about it, still gotta live life and try their best.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Because it's easier to blow smoke up your own ass than admit your faults.

0|0
    0|0
    • No offense, but being ugly is literally not their fault. You can't do a lot about your ugliness, other than cosmetic surgery.
      Of course we might have a different definition of ugliness. I don't think clothing choice, physique or hairstyle count into ugliness - in my opinion ugliness specifically refers to your face's attractiveness.

• Show All
    • True. I might just take advantage of you later on. Right now I'm good.

• @Benedek38 Alright, tell, feel free. It's one of the more innocent reasons why I'm here.

• Every ugly human knows that... just never stop their charming.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you’re ugly, you’re uugly, irrelevant to being nice or not, but being not nice can make anyone uglier.. and that goes for any sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Why do you assume they are?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty nice, and I'm pretty ugly, but that's why there is alcohol. I haven't had much failure in the game until this current dry spell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most nice guys I've met are not ugly. Where did you get such a stupid idea?

0|1
    0|0
  • Says the guy that won't show his face

1|1
    0|0
    • Says a 25 year old mangina guy that won't show his face and has an anime girl on his profile. You are clearly an incel/nice ugly guy.

• Show All
    • jesus Christ , those are just jokes. And ofc you go anon so we can't see your pussy cuck questions.

• Haha, good luck being incel and ugly. At least you are nice and can get girls (as friends).

• Im nice and ugly, and I do know it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are nice guys ugly by default?

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe because hot nice guys are usually have girls?

• I'm ugly as sin and not a nice guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shhhh, don't tell them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys don't know the truth of how horrible women are

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes