Does it automatically mean she's not interested if she doesn't offer another day?

I recently asked this girl out for a coffee date, she said "I'm sorry I have to fly to a meeting." Then I saw on IG she was posting stories of her in town the day I suggested. I'm wondering if I should still pursue because the other night I was at an event she was mc'ing and I ended up sitting next to her the whole night. She was initiating questions and leaned in so close that we were practically touching at times. I was also talking with a friend and when she tried coming into our group she tickled my shoulder to make her way in.. She's pretty confident and outgoing.
You think I should continue to pursue even though she didn't offer another day to meet?

01