• No luck at all
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm definitely an introvert, but I don't mind trying to talk with new people. I don't party or drink, so I'm definitely not the most social person. But right now, I'm also enjoying my peace and freedom and working on myself before trying to enter a new relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • ill say i'm an introvert but i get out, i dont jell well with girls (they dont get me and i dont get them), my career comes first, and it requires both appearance and personality for me to actually consider asking someone to coffee / date

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bad at asking someone out. I'll get every signal in the world and just not follow up. I'm just more concerned with my career since I'm so close to advancing to a higher position. I educate myself on relationships and children everyday tho. I'm not just sitting on my hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently not healthy enough to spend energy on dating, previously i haven't had the luck meeting the right girl so once healed up ill try dating sites to see if i can find someone there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am still recovering from a 11 year marriage and a horrible life-changing divorce so I am not in any hurry to be in a realtionship. I am not sure if I ever want to be in a serious realtionship again.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 I lack a personality (I'm boring)
    2 I stress eat and got fat AF

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert/I dont get out

0|0
    0|0
  • Women give me headaches

0|0
    0|0