Guys, does a woman’s breast and/butt size matter to you?

How much does the size of a woman’s posterior and bosom matter to you? And, no, this is not a ‘weight’ question but more of a woman’s natural body shape.
  • It matters a lot and determines how attracted I am to you.
  • It matters enough that I wouldn’t go out of my way to make a move if it wasn’t the right size for me
  • It matters a little but I can get over it.
    Vote C
  • Doesn’t matter at all. I just care about your personality.
    Vote D

10108

Most Helpful Guys

• As much as I would love to say "it doesn't matter at all to me" the reality is that I don't notice women without curves.

This doesn't mean I wouldn't have an interest in any girl who doesn't meet some "standard" of mine, it just means in order for me to be attracted to a girl without those curves, she and I would have to get to know each other through friends or something. After all, I'm obviously not going to go make a move on a woman I didn't notice.

To any women reading this (especially if you're young), understand that you should NEVER take a guy saying this as proof that you're body is inadequate. Some of the hottest women I've known, and the ones I've ended up being most attracted to in the end, were girls I wouldn't have noticed at first. There's SO much more to keeping a man's attention long term that EEs or a serious twerk. Those are just ONE way to grab a guy's attention INITIALLY, and the most ambitious, accomplished, intelligent, creative, and confident guys want wayyyyyyy more than some particular figure to find a woman deeply attractive and interesting. Plus, you gotta understand that a naked average woman that's out of her mind wanting to get down with her guy is always going to end up trumping a disinterested girl in a little black dress that's built like a pornstar. Keep that perspective when you evaluate guys and the ways we think, and be confident in your own femininity and the vibrance of your own sexuality.

• this is probably the best opinion i’ve read on this site.

• seriously, it was honest but not offensive and actually insightful. i had to go stalk your other answers. i love how much thought you put into them!

• Okay now I'm actually blushing a little! Thank you. Lol just don't read the ones where I lose my temper! #regret!

• My gf's tits are rather small. They're not flat-chested small but they're definitely smaller than average (granted, I wouldn't know from experience).
    They're small enough that she herself on occasion has self-esteem issues regarding chest size. And when she does I just tell her the same thing. "When I am fucking (her), the last thing running through my mind is 'man her tits are small'. No, more like 'Jesus Christ her pussy feels amazing' or 'I need to suck and lick on those things now' or 'time for a spanking' or something else along those lines". Now as well, she has the perfect ass of any woman period. So that's a huge weight swung the other way. She spends a lot of time on her stomach. Hahah, lol, no, not true. But the perfect ass part is, that thing is spankable.

Most Helpful Girls

• @lonewolfmeme You also have to understand that it’s ok for people to like certain traits. There’s a reason why men like big boobs and asses, biologically those features trigger something in a mans brain saying “hey this woman could better provide for my future offspring” that’s why women back in the 16,17,18 hundreds wore corsets and wore dresses that were really wide by the hips.

• I understand that but more people become single even men that want these things bc they prefer and find it more appealing. No way in hell does attraction have to do with the natural beauty of a girl. If it were women wouldn't be shaming themselves and others for their body.

• Being a bisexual me too can answer it.
    Breast and butt size matters, because it creates "the first impression"

However if you are talking about does it matters in sexual desire and satisfaction, then in the size may matters while considering desire BUT IT DOES NOT MATTERS in terms of satisfaction.
    As desire is something which depends on individuals preferred liking and disliking and it varies person to person. However it also may lead to a dissatisfaction that " ah I wish I could ever had sex with a woman having Mellon's", but again it is just a mental status and has nothing to do with the reality.