Is it normal to have little misunderstanding here and there in a relationship?

Sometimes my boyfriend will say something, but he doesn’t mean it to be bad. He just says it the wrong way, and I’ll get upset. He explains it and then i understand and say it’s okay. Or, sometimes in text things get misunderstood between us. This doesn’t happen constantly. It happens maybe once every couple of weeks/months. We usually get past them. But, sometimes i worry he will want to end the relationship over them.

12