26 never had a bf?

i had the chance but none of the guys i ever met were i dont know... special? i also dont have enough confidence.. i always think a guy will find me weird or strange... first guy i ever kissed i was 22... i liked him.. he rejected me. Am i weird?

211

Most Helpful Guys

• That's not that weird, no... I think that it starts to get weird when you hit your thirties and you've never had any sort of relationship/sexual experience. I've seen first hand how literally anything at all can stop you from getting laid in college. Just don't overthink things

• I don't know if you're weird. Special is a tough thing to be maybe you're looking for too much. Other than that it's not a big deal just do things at your own pace.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not missing out on much