Emotionally Unavailable because of a boy I was smitten with?

So there was this guy I was smitten with for two years. We broke it off 6 months ago because I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like I was being played and I wasn't sure if I was so, I cut off all contact with him. Haven't seen his face since. Recently I've been thinking about him less than before but I was still scared of seeing his face again. I told myself, I'm ready because I wanted to conquer my fears of seeing him again. Now I can't stop thinking about him and I miss him more than anything. What do I do? I feel like I can't move on emotionally from him. Still emotionally unavailable :(
I looked at a picture of him. I didn't meet up with him or anything, but it clearly made me miss him.

10