Should I ask my crush if I could borrow a pen for math class (college) just to let him know I exist he also sits right behind me?

I just started school last week so i just saw this guy twice so far and he sits right behind me and i think he hella cute but he is nerdy a bit and i am shy i mean i can talk and shit but i am shy and if i ask him if i can borrow a pen he might say yes. But if he says no what do i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Really easiest way write on a tiny piece of paper, simple "yes or no?" Do you like me?
    Slower route would be everything else. Just talk to him as a person got anything on your mind ask for his opinion. Hell be brave and tell him there is this guy you like but your not sure how to go about and your looking for advice... use whatever he says on him then go from there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him out after class. Just ask him to hang out or whatever.
    Most guys are really oblivious to all the shit you women do. Just be straight forward and he'll get the point.

And if he says no, he says no. There's plenty more guys out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • He may not have one. You're better off asking for help with something so there's more commitment to interest than if he has a pen.

0|0
    0|0
  • nigga...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes