Breaking up with my online boyfriend, or should I not?

So me and my boyfriend are dating online and we’ve been together for over a year, but it seems like our conversations are boring and that’s why he hasn’t been talking to me as much which is a little hurtful. Anyways I don’t know if I feel anything for him anymore but at the same time I can’t seem to break up with him. This is what I have so far “So anyways there was something I’d like to talk to you about, so like you said before our conversation aren’t all that fun. And maybe I’m part of that problem... to be honest I haven’t been feeling... the same way about you as I used to. I still love you! I always will, but I feel that fading and it makes me really sad so maybe I don’t text as much as I used to or I don’t bother trying to have good conversation. I don’t want to break our relationship because of our lack of communication and because we’re both a little bored of each other! So I really want to try and fix our relationship. So I was thinking maybe you we could text on kik and just start over... like start as friends and maybe rebuild our relationship on friendship before we hop right to dating. We could get to know each other better all over again and who knows it might help“ please let me know what you think or If you have any better ideas?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• He has never been your boyfriend in the fisrt place

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes