How come girls are so overconfident online?

I’m pretty sure some guys are like this too but I don’t talk to guys online at all.

Ok ok so I just don’t understand why girls are so overconfident online
The most unattractive girl has tons of requirements.
its like they’re ordering a pizza or something, they’re so picky

I Swear the girls that turn you Down online
Are usually the girls who are too scared to say hi to you in person
Why are they like that?
For what?

Like when I’m online I lower my standards to the floor basically, I’m pretty open to anybody with a vagina, but hey raise their standards
Why?

Thats like getting your GED and asking for more than what somebody with a diploma would ask for like really?

10