How to say NO in a nice way?

To not go too much into detail about the situation in going to keep this question simple. Well my bestfriends fiance keeps insisting that I need a girlfriend and she wants me to hookup with one of her single friends but it seems that all of her single friends are single mothers and she's told them all about me, she even tried to give me a week deadline to take one of them out on a date in which even though she was beautiful but I couldnt even bring myself to text her... I've talked to many of women who are single mothers and the thing for me is it never works its always too many issues and red flags plus I'm tired of trying to be the savior to them just because I'm a good guy (same ole story over and over) and many other reasons also. 😐 I probably never will with my luck but now I'm determined to meet someone one day who doesn't have any children so it can be straight up genuine, plus the thought of me being stepdaddy is done and over dont want to do it I want my own family! I have so many things i want to do in my life (traveling, financial status etc.) before I even think about settling down and getting married let alone have kids. So how do I tell her in a nice way that I don't want any of her "single mother" friends without hurting the other too?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Be direct
    You can't always please people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say “Why have people when you have cats” and run away to the country and live with your 20 cats until you are hauled away to the mental hospital.

That’s my preference to saying no and potentially hurting their feelings or whatever

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Go on dates and just be awkward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes