Is it wrong or?

Im technically 19 and he is 39... Would that be weird or taboo. What are your initial thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's unusual. But not necessarily wrong. The question you have to ask is why. He's got 20 more years life experience then you. Not to insult you but what about you would interest him? I know a 40 yr old guy dating a woman 15 years younger than him. The first thought is he just wants a young girlfriend but he says he feels they're genuinely in the same place in life. He's never been married. And a lot of women his age have been married, divorced and have kids. so he can't relate to women his age. In short it's not wrong just make sure he's with you for the right reasons.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband was 17 years older and we had a nice relationship
    But at the end of the day the age gap will bore you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• He's a lucky guy who found a girl as the same age of his daughter to have sex with all the time.

I hope you don't believe it's love or something because it's not. He's into underaged girls and you have a father issues... that's my initial thoughts... sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • age gaps seem to attract external opposition often but the simple truth is it is not wrong if both parties are happy and it works

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares if you're both happy and understand the situation.

1|0
    0|0
  • its a taboo but who cares?

0|1
    0|0
  • He'll leave you next year for a younger girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you are technically 40 he will be 60...

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • find someone your age?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes