Opinions on Uncut Penis?

What are females and males opinions on uncut cock... clean ones of course.

310

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Over here in London it's not worried about as most are uncut

• i think the asker must be American... a lot of them dont understand that the rest of the world isn't just like them ;)

• @wankiam : The removing a wart is mutilation. Yes, the word mutilation is not used casually. It's used to misguide and misrepresent. Removing a foreskin is no more mutilation than removing a cataract is mutilation. And again, the preeminent pediatric organization in the world, says there is a health benefit. You keep ignoring that the American Academy of Pediatrics is the preeminent pediatric organization in the world.

• @markscott i try to ignore america... full stop lol. you are born with a foreskin not a cataract or wart which inthemseves are a mutation anyway. having a foreskin myself i can't say i feel like a mutant

• My dad was a doctor and although my brothers and I were all born in a time when circumcision was common, our religion did not require it and my dad saw no medical reason for it and so all three of us are uncut. It never seemed to matter.

In the high school locker room I noticed the difference - but no one said anything. Even the girl to whom I lost my virginity - I was 16, she was 15 - never said a thing.

Flash forward to the girl I have lived with now for ten years and with whom I have three children. She knew what an uncut dick looked like, but had never, so to speak, seen one "up close and personal," so to speak.

The first time she saw me naked, the first words, looking at my penis, out of her mouth were, "That is sooooo HOT!!!" Game! Set! ! Match!!! What guy does not want a woman to say that about his manhood?

Still owe mom and dad a big "Thank you!" for that one!!