Why do we Fall in Love?

It only ends in heartbreak, so what is the point?

We never end up with the one we love...

21

What Girls Said 2

• Because true love doesn’t end in heartbreak. Heartbreak is all a part of life and makes you a stronger person. And it’s one step closer to finding the right person for you.

• It doesn't feel that way at all...

I feel so defeated and down...

I really loved this girl...

And it ended in heartbreak

• I already told you above

• Sigh :(

• Your right. But girls were made to need some1 to talk to, guys were made to need some1 to sleep with. Love comes with heart breaks just like the ying n yang to everything. Just espect it.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think we fall in love e. We find someone who you desire and seems made for hou. You have the most thrilling sex ever. Then you start to become friends, we may admire & the sex isn't quite what it was but no complaints. Next I you enjoy being together but you see things that make you realize he's not divine the sex is less frequent and more conservative
    Next , i
    Definite behaviors that bother you but overall still good outweighs bad. Sex is $ wanna fool around" 1/2 times a week.
    That's a pretty good scenario. It's nott he stuff paddled by Hollywood or TV a generation or 2 ago it was kids wondering why their families aren't like Leave it to B, Father knows best. Etc.

Falling in love changes a lot over time and usually goes wrong way before my ending