What are your dream girl like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My dream girl. Sweet and gentle. Her crazy matches my crazy. Tomboy farm girl. Not afraid to get down and dirty. I want the type of woman who when i say hunny I'm going hunting she says ok let me wash up and ill grab my gun. She needs to be intelligent. I'm not into airhead Barbie. She needs to know her way around the kitchen cause I dont tolerate people under foot in my kitchen. She should also be into first person shooters. She better be kinky as hell and dont mind bailing me outta jail should things get too wild. Dont mind if she smokes weed on occation. She needs to be able to tolerate her alcohol. Ideally shed need to be ok with having lots of kids. Especially if she's sexy as hell and I couldnt keep my hands to myself cause of it. Ideally shell be fit and healthy and comfy in a jeans as she is a dress. She also has to have her kinky match up with my kinky. Their needs to be chemistry... like the woman I got a question about when her and I kissed it was like sticking my tongue in an electrical socket.

0|0
    0|0
    • She also should understand I'm not a overly emotional individual so ill share my feelings when I'm ready and able to articulate them.

• She also needs to understand the old school ways and be able to navigate family politics.

• I want a girl that's nice, a girl that's not
    Obsessed with her looks, but is insanely hot
    The kind of girl that you can show to your folks
    Loves the movies you like and always laughs at your jokes
    A real girl, a hot girl; a really hot girl;
    A brand new, really hot, real doll
    Wants to impress you, doesn't care if you notice
    Only ever uses you to tickle her throat with

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay, I stole that. In all seriousness:
      Physically, I want a girl with a sweet smile and eyes, a little upwards pointing nose (snub nose, I believe it is called), and only uses a little makeup.
      Furthermore, I want her to have a petite body. Slim, a small butt and cup C max (although I realise that for a slim body cup C can already be rather large).

Concerning her personality, I'd like her to be on the edge between knowing what she wants and not caring about what she wants: She has a preference, but does not hold on to it with all her might. I have the same, so that would mean that we can take a decision, but don't have to fight over every decision.
      Sexually I'd like a similar thing; open to try many things, but no desperate need to do so, and willing to take initiative sometimes, but also fine laying back and letting me do the work.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• 0|0
    0|0
  • Looks:
    Short, pretty, brown long hair. Maybe some curves.

Personality:
    Fun, funny, loves music, tv and movies, as sex freaky, has a dark sense of humor, just fun to be around. Smart, so i can talk to her about anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clumsy. Crazy sense of humor. Just looks at me like I'm dum when I crack a joke. Short. Petite. Brunette.
    Yes, I'm describing someone I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • she needs to have melanin. anything less is a turn off or a cave beast.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mistress’ eyes are nothing like the sun;
    Coral is far more red than her lips’ red;
    If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
    If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
    I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
    But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
    And in some perfumes is there more delight
    Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
    I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
    That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
    I grant I never saw a goddess go;
    My mistress when she walks treads on the ground.
    And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
    As any she belied with false compare.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality wise: it’d be someone who’s naturally a kind person, and doesn’t care about materialistic things or if I’m “popular” or not. Someone who likes me for my personality rather than my social stance. Who has a sense of humour, and smiles a lot. Someone who isn’t on their phone a lot, and who likes sports, maybe snowboarding or skiing, and hiking too.
    Appearance wise: (which is less important than personality in my opinion) I like girls with blonde hair, and blue or green eyes. Curly hair is nice but if it’s straight doing a messy bun or ponytail is nice too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one.

0|0
    0|0
  • A man with a vagina

1|0
    0|0
  • The one l have but she is not very nice at times

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes