What are your dream girl like?

11

Most Helpful Guys

• My dream girl. Sweet and gentle. Her crazy matches my crazy. Tomboy farm girl. Not afraid to get down and dirty. I want the type of woman who when i say hunny I'm going hunting she says ok let me wash up and ill grab my gun. She needs to be intelligent. I'm not into airhead Barbie. She needs to know her way around the kitchen cause I dont tolerate people under foot in my kitchen. She should also be into first person shooters. She better be kinky as hell and dont mind bailing me outta jail should things get too wild. Dont mind if she smokes weed on occation. She needs to be able to tolerate her alcohol. Ideally shed need to be ok with having lots of kids. Especially if she's sexy as hell and I couldnt keep my hands to myself cause of it. Ideally shell be fit and healthy and comfy in a jeans as she is a dress. She also has to have her kinky match up with my kinky. Their needs to be chemistry... like the woman I got a question about when her and I kissed it was like sticking my tongue in an electrical socket.

• She also should understand I'm not a overly emotional individual so ill share my feelings when I'm ready and able to articulate them.

• She also needs to understand the old school ways and be able to navigate family politics.

• I want a girl that's nice, a girl that's not
    Obsessed with her looks, but is insanely hot
    The kind of girl that you can show to your folks
    Loves the movies you like and always laughs at your jokes
    A real girl, a hot girl; a really hot girl;
    A brand new, really hot, real doll
    Wants to impress you, doesn't care if you notice
    Only ever uses you to tickle her throat with

• Okay, I stole that. In all seriousness:
      Physically, I want a girl with a sweet smile and eyes, a little upwards pointing nose (snub nose, I believe it is called), and only uses a little makeup.
      Furthermore, I want her to have a petite body. Slim, a small butt and cup C max (although I realise that for a slim body cup C can already be rather large).

Concerning her personality, I'd like her to be on the edge between knowing what she wants and not caring about what she wants: She has a preference, but does not hold on to it with all her might. I have the same, so that would mean that we can take a decision, but don't have to fight over every decision.
      Sexually I'd like a similar thing; open to try many things, but no desperate need to do so, and willing to take initiative sometimes, but also fine laying back and letting me do the work.