How do I save my relationship? We love each other but he always wants gifts?

It all started when I met him through a friend. He thought I was cute fr Snapchat. We thought we were gonna be a one night stand but he caught feelings.

I was into another guy, though.

I lost my car and that guy i wanted went ghost but would want to borrow money.

The guy I wasn't into payed for my Ubers to go to work. I appreciated him as a friend. When I got a car again, life went back to normal almost.

I decided to give him a chance but I still didn't have feelings for him. We grew a physical passion.

But then he would ask for a lot of gifts. He convinced me to buy a iPhone cash and said his mom would pay me back. She told me straight up she would not give me the money, so he liedto me. He was so happy that he paid for food for me that night. But I was broke for two weeks. I was digging through the couch for gas money and eating noodles. I felt so bad about myself.

He then asked me to buy a 10 for his birthday. I told him get it yourself then he hung up and apologized but still kept bugging. No matter how I explained it, he didn't listen.

He asked for a gym membership and gold teeth. But when I told him I couldn't buy all this, he would settle for only the phone. He said he would give me the 7 and I take the 10.

I was unhappy for days weeks even and I told him. He asked if I wanted to stay or go. I chose to stay.

That night I straight up told him I won't get the phone anymore. We argue and I dumped him. I called him that week and he told me everything I did wrong. Yes I slapped him, get moody. I admit I'm wrong for putting hands on him.

But every time we fight, he brings up my past of how many partners I had. He tells me he the only person who cares. If I run to those boys they only want sex. He says he can't get over my past.

He told me if I got him the phone, our relationship would get better. But we fight everyday. If I mention my debt or
He gets upset when I tell him I have to pay my debts or splurge on myself or window shop because I complain about money. I started drinking and almost started smoking. I feel so angry. My dad is threatening to kick me out.

I'm having suicidal thoughts. But he talked me out it a lot. But everyone in his circle say I don't care about him.

My boyfriend said he loves me and he won't leave me if I get him the phone because I was his first everything. He said if he won the lotto he would blow it on
I know he loves me but I feel like I'm on egg shells. He says I say slide shit. And told me to make up my mind on whether i wanna stay.

He called me and said he'll listen to me more. He said I'm more important than a phone and that I don't have to get it for him. I told him I have to get my life together before we do stuff. I know it's a start but I'm still not sure sometimes. Our convos feel forced. Our vibe is off. And I still feel that lingering resentment.

96

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't love you. He wants an atm. Move on. Get far away from him.

• I mean, does this guy have a super dick or something? Or are you very insecure? Either way, I'm certain you can do better. And even if not, tis better to be alone than played for a fool.

• My opinion stands. He doesn't love you. Also, I read more closely what you said, and he's even worse than being a parasite. He's a manipulator, too. He's shaming you for your past and trying to make you believe you dependent on him. And a person who loves you would not say buy me x or we won't be together anymore. This is nonsense. You don't owe him for every little thing he's done for you. Just make an agreement of some kind on who owes who what, fulfill the obligations of that agreement, then get away from him.

• *believe you are dependent on him.

Again, leave him. You'll be happier in the long run.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry for having to ask, but are you an idiot? Why are you having suicidal thoughts over this boy?

Why did you even buy him an iphone? If the mom was really going to pay, she would have bought him one later. But she didn't, and she wasn't embarrassed enough for him to offer to pay you back anyway because obviously she KNOWS him better than you do.

He's a low life, no character spoiled brat.
    STAY AWAY!
    Open up with your dad about this, get emotional support. You probably have low self-esteem and need people around you who actually care about you, NOT that pathetic excuse of a man nor his friends.
    Continue living your life proudly.

• "He says he can't get over my past.

He told me if I got him the phone, our relationship would get better."

Hmnm.
      Maybe you should invest more into finding a quality guy vs one night stands. Just a thought.