Why can't I get a girlfriend while all my friends have one?

(cries for help)
Updates:
P. S. My friends say I have a good sense of humour and I am socially average.
Maybe the face eh?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhm I don’t know... It isn’t easy to help you because you didn’t say much about yourself and about how you behave with girls...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Have tried asking any girls for a date? just say fancy grabbing a drink sometime? No girls are just going to come up to you, and do the work, and most of time even some did like you, you will never know anyway. They just as scared asking you, as you asking them.

Sorry there is no easy way of getting a girlfriend, except asking them, and taking a lot of rejection.
    Also put yourself out there, go to a lot of social clubs, were you might meet a lot of girls, you could go something dance classes, cooking classes etc. Sorry no girl is going to come knocking on your door, saying hey handsome, fancy a shag etc. The more you put yourself the out there with women, the more chance you give yourself of getting one.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also just be yourself, like find your passion in life, there is nothing more sexier in a man, than a man with passion.

• Yes having a sense of humor is good, but its not going to crack the whip with women. Be the guy with passion, sense of humor, lives life on his own terms, knows what he wants, and goes and gets it.

• How many girls have rejected you when you asked them out? What do they normally do or say as a reason for the rejection?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3 and they thought of me as a friend.

• Show All
    • Those 3 girls rejected you because you are already in their friends-zone and they no longer think of you in a sexual way.

• Thanks chief

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know tbh you aren't even ugly and the glasses look good on yuh

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I see you mention that you have been turned down by three girls. You're simply not talking to enough of them. Also, make sure you are not too picky. Talk to 16 year olds, not just 17 year olds.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is all in the numbers. A guy may have to be rejected 20 times to find that one date. What happens is after a few rejections a lot of guys just give up or lose all confidence and then it becomes even harder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your are Socialy awkward or do t know how to compose yourself around women

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, just go out and find one

0|0
    0|0
  • You still have time

0|0
    0|0
  • Good things come in good time my friend

0|0
    0|0
  • It's all about emotions.. you have to create emotional rollercoaster with the girl. then see the attraction in the eyes of the girl.

See Shogun method on YouTube

0|0
    0|0
  • Are your friends nice guys?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes