I know the guy I’m seeing / dating is trying to hook up with other girls, so now what do I do?

I have recently discovered that the guy that I’m seeing / dating is trying to hook up with other girls behind my back, I know this for 100% fact.

So what do I do?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• If seeing doesn't me exclusivity then you need to decide if you are willing to be one of some others he has a similar relationship. If he isn't ion a exclusive relationship with you he is free to do it.

• He has specifically said he is not with anyone else so he has blatantly lied, exclusive or not!

• Ok. So this is about a liar. Never trust a liar. Yo need to confront him about it and let him know that the lying may be as bad as the disrespect. b I still say this has got to be more than just dating and thee is no agreed exclusive relation.

• Absolutely there is, when he has told me straight up I am not seeing dating sleeping with anyone else when I asked him. He also said I would never do anything behind your back now that we have met and I really really like you. The way I’ve acted with you I don’t act with other girls etc etc. So if he didn’t want me to believe any of that that I was the only one in his life then why even say it, why bring it up why not just keep silent or be honest and say I’m still dating other people.