I know the guy I’m seeing / dating is trying to hook up with other girls, so now what do I do?

I have recently discovered that the guy that I’m seeing / dating is trying to hook up with other girls behind my back, I know this for 100% fact.

So what do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If seeing doesn't me exclusivity then you need to decide if you are willing to be one of some others he has a similar relationship. If he isn't ion a exclusive relationship with you he is free to do it.

0|0
    0|0
    • He has specifically said he is not with anyone else so he has blatantly lied, exclusive or not!

• Ok. So this is about a liar. Never trust a liar. Yo need to confront him about it and let him know that the lying may be as bad as the disrespect. b I still say this has got to be more than just dating and thee is no agreed exclusive relation.

• Absolutely there is, when he has told me straight up I am not seeing dating sleeping with anyone else when I asked him. He also said I would never do anything behind your back now that we have met and I really really like you. The way I’ve acted with you I don’t act with other girls etc etc. So if he didn’t want me to believe any of that that I was the only one in his life then why even say it, why bring it up why not just keep silent or be honest and say I’m still dating other people.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Dump him

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your reply and not making me feel stupid x

• What you now do is get to know your worth, and let him go.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you that is such a lovely kind reply xx

• Well are you guys official? If you aren't official, then you don't really have a leg to stand on, you just have to decide if you want to end things or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • He has specifically said he is not with anyone else so he has blatantly lied, exclusive or not!

• Show All
    • Don't feel stupid, you had no way of knowing...

• He sure didn’t give away any signs, quite the opposite actually.

• Do? You don't really do anything; if you want to leave him then leave him, and if you don't, don't. That's about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes do you read it correct. You weren’t seeing things.

Dude don’t act like you wouldn’t be fucked off if a chick was doing this to you

• Show All
    • I have no idea what you're talking about. Like I said, if it's that important to you, then leave him. What's the problem here?

• Clearly no point replying to you

• Leave him you deserve to be treated great and like you are the only one

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you someone seems to get it xo

• Show All
    • Some of the comments are beyond me. It’s ok what he’s doing because we didn’t come out and use the exact words we are exclusive.

That is utter bs!

You do not need to say the exact words for your relationship to be that way.

• Totally agree with you

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes