Guys, Do Guys Really Want A Girl To Sleepover after Sex? Or would they rather she (or he) leaves once its over?

Just curious because as a college student, me and a lot friends are confused about what to do after hooking up/sex with a guy -- if a girl is at the guy's place, should she assume that she can sleepover or start getting dressed and head home? Its easier if the guy is at the girl's place because he will either get up and leave or say "can I sleep here?" Its sometimes really hard to tell what the guy wants. The "you can sleepover if you want" is the most confusing statement ever.

So guys, once and for all -- do guys actually want girls sleeping over after sex or is it best just to get dressed and leave?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I wish it would be easier. The first time or you are not close yet is to send me home. The awkwardness is too much for me. Send me home with a nice reason. But after a while just tell the truth. "I feel like being alone now" or "that would be nice" or what ever is the truth. I expect a woman to tell me the truth otherwise I don't want to stay. I don't ask unless I really mean it. But I have to let them know over time that I mean what I say. I don't like them to stay if I have work or plans the next day and I say that if they ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • After having sex, it's always better to go by body language than words. If you snuggle with him after the deed and you rest your head on his chest, and you are clearly getting comfy: the only way he's going to ask you to leave is if he really isn't down with you sleeping there.

"You can sleep over, if you want" is guy for "I don't really care one way or the other, but if you need/want a place to sleep, you can spend the night here." It also usually means "my bed is warm and comfy," but you really ought to just go with the body language.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I personally would want that, even if I wouldn't be crushed if she decided to head home afterwards, but I guess it depends on what kind of relationship you have with the guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think there's a clear cut answer. I don't mind if they stay, unless they keep me up all night.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where is the problem with that... that would be fun...

• I personally think it goes like this... if you want to be more than a one night stand -stay... if not ask him if he wants you to wake him up in the morning... sweet like... if you want to stay... he won't say no... otherwise go home

• Depends if the guy is a cuddler or not - I prefer to stay over and sleep/cuddle together

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay for some morning sex too. I have a large bed and ac though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it’s just a hook up go home. Guys do not respect girls who sleep around and don’t want to start a relationship with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is your his girlfriend stay anything else leave if possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep over if you’re looking for more probably not if it’s a strictly one night thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be hooking up. It's slutty and disgusting.

0|1
    0|1
  • Stay over and enjoy again in the morning

0|1
    0|0
  • Sleep over

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes after sex like to sleep over at night

0|0
    0|0
  • “get up and leave or say "can I sleep here?". Just like the guys say. Or are you not equal?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes