Guys, Do Guys Really Want A Girl To Sleepover after Sex? Or would they rather she (or he) leaves once its over?

Just curious because as a college student, me and a lot friends are confused about what to do after hooking up/sex with a guy -- if a girl is at the guy's place, should she assume that she can sleepover or start getting dressed and head home? Its easier if the guy is at the girl's place because he will either get up and leave or say "can I sleep here?" Its sometimes really hard to tell what the guy wants. The "you can sleepover if you want" is the most confusing statement ever.

So guys, once and for all -- do guys actually want girls sleeping over after sex or is it best just to get dressed and leave?

14

Most Helpful Guys

• I wish it would be easier. The first time or you are not close yet is to send me home. The awkwardness is too much for me. Send me home with a nice reason. But after a while just tell the truth. "I feel like being alone now" or "that would be nice" or what ever is the truth. I expect a woman to tell me the truth otherwise I don't want to stay. I don't ask unless I really mean it. But I have to let them know over time that I mean what I say. I don't like them to stay if I have work or plans the next day and I say that if they ask.

• After having sex, it's always better to go by body language than words. If you snuggle with him after the deed and you rest your head on his chest, and you are clearly getting comfy: the only way he's going to ask you to leave is if he really isn't down with you sleeping there.

"You can sleep over, if you want" is guy for "I don't really care one way or the other, but if you need/want a place to sleep, you can spend the night here." It also usually means "my bed is warm and comfy," but you really ought to just go with the body language.