How do I make friends?

I’m so confused on the whole dating thing I’ve been single for about 6 years now and I don’t even know where to start. I am a single mother and my child is my world but I feel so lonely at times. I don’t feel appealing and I’m far from confident. I’ve tried the whole tinder thing and honestly it was a waste of time I don’t know how to have conversations Im super shy and I can be awkward. I don’t know how to put myself out there and meet people. What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• single mom are not viewed as a good catch, you are tossed back in many times.
    Why should any guy give you a moment of his time when your child is your world. You openly state, guys you do not have a chance with me.
    Why should men even bother with you if we are only going to be treated 3rd or 4th in your life and placed on the back burner only to be used for paying for this or that, or our utility value.

0|2
    1|0
  • The best solution is just to invite someone you like out to go have a drink or do something fun. You would be surprised at the chances of them saying yes to it... just don't cancel on them or they will get a bad impression of you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes