What should I do if I like a boy but he is gay?

He is cool. We’re best friends and I’ve developed feelings for him recently but I can’t brush them off so how should I tell him or what should I do about it!!!
I let him know and we’re still close he said he is indeed bi and he want to give it a try !!!
I didn’t mean to put just gay , I meant bi so my bad people

4688

Most Helpful Guys

• The one and only option here is to not tell him, move on, and either remain as friends or distance yourself. He is homosexual so telling him will only damage what you already have. If you respect him and love him as a friend, you need to not overstep your boundaries.

• You're lucky that he still wants to remain friends and that he is bisexual. Best wishes.

• What outcome are you expecting out of relationship with him?

He wonts husband, unless you up to sex change you stand no change.

Unless he is pretending that he is gay to get you away, but even then you not welcomed there...

Only woman change their opinion about person with time in this situation and he is not one.

• When man say he is BI, it usually means he is gay, but sometimes likes to visit girls.

Most Helpful Girls

• Give what a try? Sex? Don't do it, that may pressure him (internally)
    and don't tell him anything beyond the boundary of friendship... A crush is no real reason to pursue anyone. Respect his sexuality. Be his friend...
    You can love him as a friend but your not a boy. Think about the other person he likes as well... if he can't trust you with the guy he likes then you could very well loose a valuable platonic friendship.
    I'd he came out to you its a whole mother social dynamic he is going to need a friend like you for. He maybe in a space of dealing with how others including his family could act... good and or bad and... at the same time he will like other people just like you do. Testing to see if you like a girl, is experimental and you could end up hurt or loosing a dear friend when he likes boys. Love him as is, a friend.

• I had a crush on my best friend for the first year or so we were friends. It was eating me up inside because the one person I wanted to tell about my crush I couldn’t. I ended up straight up telling him about it because shoot your shot, right? Anyways, he friendzoned me fairly quickly saying he wouldn’t want to ruin the friendship - which I understood. A couple years later he came out to me as gay and now five years later and we’re still good friends! Honestly, I’d say to just go for it and tell him, see what happens.