Girls being bi?

I’ve seen a lot of talk about the topic of girls being bisexual, a lot of people think that more girls are bisexual than guys are. What are your thoughts? 😋

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My sister told me that girls being bi cause she dont need a man for real. Im like oh really. I wonder why? She told me how guys be treating women wrong. Im like awwwwe okay.

" soooo women take there sweet time getting to know a guy. Never mind they are on like 3rd date and still dont know how he is on the inside. So when show you real self its a shocker. While im friends with girl i knew her inside and out way before our first date. Another is most go off of looks. Tell me different and ill prove you wrong."

So im not women hating its just some women has there reason but this 1 pops up a lot. They was mistreated by guys who had red flags for days and she still with him. Once she got hurt she turned bi.

0|0
    0|0
  • CAN YOU STOP WITH ALL THAT BI CRAP
    Sorry dear pink anon <3
    It is too much, it is all over G@G
    Nothing of that matters really
    Bi , straight, gay
    Just leave it

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want to know peoples opinions on it. I’m going through a confusing time and could use all the opinions I can get. If you don’t like it then please just scroll past it..

• Show All
    • Have I ever Pmed you?

• Thanks for the Mho ❤️. I am sorry again

Most Helpful Girl

• not sure how I feel about it
    What do you think about it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know either... I do think girls are more experimental with sexuality though

• Show All
    • We had many FFMs. Win win situation for us both.

• Fair enough

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I think so,
    If girls are more emotional than guys they might like to be cuddled more so then getting touched more often by the same sax would probably make them sesectable to bisexuality

0|0
    0|0
  • I m bisexual, I feel most girls are actually bicurious but they deny to accept it openly

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely more socially acceptable to like women as a woman. Men never had an equal rights for all of us kinda decade.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're seeing the thoughts of one or two people posted repeatedly under Anonymous posts

0|0
    0|0
  • There more lesbian then bi.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't believe it. I haven't seen such cases irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • they are bi tho?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes