Girls being bi?

I’ve seen a lot of talk about the topic of girls being bisexual, a lot of people think that more girls are bisexual than guys are. What are your thoughts? 😋

110

Most Helpful Guys

• My sister told me that girls being bi cause she dont need a man for real. Im like oh really. I wonder why? She told me how guys be treating women wrong. Im like awwwwe okay.

" soooo women take there sweet time getting to know a guy. Never mind they are on like 3rd date and still dont know how he is on the inside. So when show you real self its a shocker. While im friends with girl i knew her inside and out way before our first date. Another is most go off of looks. Tell me different and ill prove you wrong."

So im not women hating its just some women has there reason but this 1 pops up a lot. They was mistreated by guys who had red flags for days and she still with him. Once she got hurt she turned bi.

• CAN YOU STOP WITH ALL THAT BI CRAP
    Sorry dear pink anon <3
    It is too much, it is all over G@G
    Nothing of that matters really
    Bi , straight, gay
    Just leave it

• I just want to know peoples opinions on it. I’m going through a confusing time and could use all the opinions I can get. If you don’t like it then please just scroll past it..

• Have I ever Pmed you?

• Thanks for the Mho ❤️. I am sorry again

Most Helpful Girl

• not sure how I feel about it
    What do you think about it?

• I don’t know either... I do think girls are more experimental with sexuality though

• We had many FFMs. Win win situation for us both.

• Fair enough