If a guy chooses his side chick or second girlfriend over you, does that necessarily means she’s better than you?

111

Most Helpful Guys

• What it means us the guy finds something more to his liking about the other woman. It is never about 'better' and always a case of more compatible or fit with him and his lifestyle and / or current needs.

A further point is when it moves beyond casual dating, both partners should agree on exclusivity. A guy should never have 2 girlfriends or a side chick. In my mind having 2 girlfriends is cheating and having a side chick means you're hiding one and dating another, which is even worse. In the case a guy has 2 girlfriends and he leaves one to be with the other - don't take it personally - he's not a good guy and you're better off without him in your life.

• But when you say compatible do you mean being compatible as far as morals, values, sex etc and not physical things like liking having the same sense of fashion and similar habits like smoking weed or drinking?

• Like can a guy whose morals are similar to a certain girls morals but she doesn’t smoke or drink but he does, would that mean they’re not compatible?

• Compatible can mean some or all of the things you listed and even more as your list isn't exhaustive. It is a completely subjective decision based on a multitude of things. It is preferential and if guy chooses Girl 1 over Girl 2 it does not mean Girl 1 was better. The same goes for women when they select a dude; you have many dudes from which to choose and selecting one over another is a matter of preference.

• No. It more likely means she's more laid back and willing to put up with his crap, so he figures she'll get hurt less and not care as much if he doesn't treat her right, prioritize her, etc. I. e., he's going for the girl who'll give him the least resistance and trouble.

• i Guess. But some guys are rude about choosing the other girl. My friends ex told her he was done with her and to never call or text him again and to stop texting his girl after she had messaged the second girlfriend or whatever she was for the truth after seeing a picture. What made it worse was she had lost her virginity to him and everything and he left her and was so mean about it. I didn’t know guys went about it in that manner.

• Yeah, that sucks. My guess is he was raised bad, had a poor father figure, a distant mother. Any number of possibilities.

• Yea. His father was in his life but not his mother. He was raised by his step mom, the women his dad Married and even then I remember my friend telling me about how he would sometimes call his step mom out of her name under his breath when she said or did something or told him to do something he didn’t like. And he’s 23. Not as mature as he probably should be especially considering he chose a 18 year old over my friend.

Most Helpful Girl