What can a girl do to impress her date?

What is something that would win you over or WOW you while on a date with a girl?
#wowgirlrocks#wowgirl10qRocks
#wowgirlrocks#wowgirl10qRocks
I'm a Siren not a fish.🌸

1062

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I think the most impressive thing is a girl who is just an awesome girl. Being successful, being very cool, chill, and easy to talk to, being upfront and direct is a big thing guys like, etc.

• pretty much this 👍🏼

• @VIVANT your so freaking sassy and cute

• You are learning all about me 😊🙃

• Be yourself. People are attracted to who they’re attracted to and just because you play this part no matter how perfect it may seem you might not be the pick. You can be beautiful, intelligent, and be the best woman you can be but a guy that is too blind to see it won’t even notice your worth.

Bring your best self to the table while on that date and if he’s giving you the cold shoulder? Dust that off and trying again because you probably dodged a bullet. Don’t change who you are to please no man because if that’s the case he doesn’t love himself enough to accept you as your full form.

• I get to much myself I feel to intense

• I meant I'm loud and flamboyant all in good fun but I feel like I overwhelm a lot of men.
      By my boldness and confidence level

• Never dim your light for anyone. If that’s who you are than stand out and be yourself as I mentioned before if he doesn’t like it than someone else will. There’s a time and place for everything of course but changing who you are would not make a guy interested more.