Am I wrong for this?

My two cousins introduced me to this guy who likes me and I kinda liked him... at first. Then we hung out and got to know eachother but I got unattracted because I found out he stutters. Does this make me horrible? Am I wrong for this? I feel horrible but can't lie to myself about how I feel. Am I a bad person?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Refusing to be friends and such because of it would be bad if you like him as a person, but to not date him is fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are some things for ALL of us that are silly little deal breakers. To most people, they are little, but to you, they are a big issue. You are doing nothing wrong.

It is the same as guys finding out your DD boobs are full of silicon. It should not be an issue, but for some guys that want natural, is is a huge issue!