Are paid dating sites any better than free ones?

So after YEARS of using pof, tinder, and bumble, I've only ever met 2 girls off of them, one of which was my ex. For the most part it seems like the women on them are just on it for attention and nothing serious or hookups and see I'm not the type. So i was wondering if paid sites like match or eharmony or zoosk had people actually looking for something or if I'd just be wasting even more of my time plus money this time.

12

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Nope. Haha. Hit and miss just like all others, only this time you have to be careful otherwise they will take 6 months of renewing membership money out of you