GUYS: Would you lie to your girlfriend about a female friend texting you if you were not cheating?

If yes, why?

Updates:
What if you had an ex who you had to hide things from because she was always accusing you of cheating; would you get used to it and then lie with your new gf?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah if she was super jealous and make a scene if I was honest assuming no cheated even though I didn't, I would like to her to keep her hysteria at Bay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope... she can see my cell phone anytime she wants,. i have nothing to hide

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• No, no Need to- would be a very dumb lie

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you had an ex who you had to hide things from because she was always accusing you of cheating; would you get used to it?

• No, I'd have learned from that that transparency and good communication is absolutely crucial in a relationship

• My wife knew all about all of my female friends anyway, and most were also her friends.

• Yeah, I do it almost everyday. My SO is very, very paranoid and she tries, and fails, to be quite controlling over me; by hiding the messages from her is my small way of keeping control

0|0
    0|0
  • If its just a random girl im friends with, no. Why would i lie about it? I have nothing to hide.

0|0
    0|0
  • l would tell my girl about another girl texting me and l would tell the other girl not to text me again

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I have nothing to hide but she should trust me though

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't lie.

0|0
    0|0
  • No why

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have to lie about it then it's cheating.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes