Are fat men appealing?

I'm currently overweight (19st/276lb) and trying and failing to find any women interested in dating me. I am dieting and shedding the weight but I was wondering if any women at all would be even remotely interested in dating a "large" man?
Not asking if anyone would date me, just asking in general terms.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. As long as he’s healthy and we’re compatible. Things like weight can fluctuate throughout life, and men have an easier time shedding weight than women I’ve read. The outside appearance can change much faster than what goes on in the inside. So a great personality and heart matters more in the long run.

I hope you will be able to find someone who’s good for you through and through.