Are fat men appealing?

I'm currently overweight (19st/276lb) and trying and failing to find any women interested in dating me. I am dieting and shedding the weight but I was wondering if any women at all would be even remotely interested in dating a "large" man?
Updates:
Not asking if anyone would date me, just asking in general terms.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. As long as he’s healthy and we’re compatible. Things like weight can fluctuate throughout life, and men have an easier time shedding weight than women I’ve read. The outside appearance can change much faster than what goes on in the inside. So a great personality and heart matters more in the long run.

I hope you will be able to find someone who’s good for you through and through.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the guy. If I think he is atractive, I'll still think it if he is if he is a bit overweigth. I'd prefer someone who has a some extra pounds over a very skinny guy. Being to lazy would be a deal breaker to me. But that doesn't have to go hand in Hand with being overweigth.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you for your answer.
      I also don't like lazy people, which is why I started the diet/exercise/sports kick lol

• If they are finny and cool, you forget.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, I wouldn’t. I like being active and I’d want someone who’d enjoy hikes, yoga classes and drinking weird green protein shakes with me. Good on you for dieting and becoming healthier though.

And I’m just one girl, so take what I say with a grain of salt. I’m sure there are other women who’d be interested.

0|1
    0|0
    • Great answer, thank you for that. In answer to your reply, I do enjoy a good walk/jog most days and play football/soccer every weekend, also drink protein shakes to help with the dieting.

• NO!..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes