Why are people so quick to say a person isn't interested or there's someone else because someone is busy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because people these days are narcissistic attention whores and if you're not paying full attention to them, even when you're at work, they go stupid with jealousy.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree but I was meaning there's this guy I like and since he's busy and have a lot on his mind, supposedly he's not interested or have someone else and that's not case.

• Show All
    • There's always a critic. Fun thing about critics is that they don't matter. I mean, really, that's why they're critics. If they were doing anything in their life that matters, they wouldn't have time to be critics.

If you're having those thoughts yourself, let the guy know. My girlfriend did that at the beginning of our relationship, and I was always more than happy to put her mind at ease and prove I was trustworthy because I know how those thoughts can consume your mind. If he's a good man, he'll prove himself if you tell him you need reassurance. If he starts turning the conversation back around on you, then count that as a red flag.

• Thanks we talked lastnight and he assured me that he's not talking to or seeing anyone else. He thinks I accuses him but I explained why I could feel that way. I'm not sure if this counts as proving himself but he checked into an hotel and he was texting me until he went to sleep, I think he probably I was going to think something if he got an hotel and not told me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Easier to espect the worst, than have a suspense of "what if" build ups. Or to espect loyalty and get a bomb dropped on you that he or she isn't. Either way, easier to prep the heart if there are trust issues.

2|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes those trust issues are from past relationships and we have to prove ourselves but when people try to put negative thoughts in our head about the person we like or seeing it then could mess things up.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• thats what dating sites say. People get anxious and no with the culture of "not catching feelings" and "not looking desperate" people dont make their intentions clear by saying " I like you"

Back in my grandpas times he tells me men would go up to girls and tell them " I feel inlove with you at first sight" and it was okay nobody though less of them now you say something like that people run for the hills

1|0
    0|0
  • Did you make an entirely new question just because i said he's not interested? lmao girl

0|0
    1|0
  • Because people who are interested make time.

2|0
    0|0
    • And he does, he told me he doesn't like to text or msgs his best guy friends like that and he talks to me more.

• Insecurity or trust issues.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree but I was meaning there's this guy I like and since he's busy and have a lot on his mind, supposedly he's not interested or have someone else and that's not the case.

• Show All
    • Consistently? If so then you’re fine.

• I may initiate like a couple times a month but it's all him really. Sometimes it may be like 2 or 3 days we haven't spoke depending on him being busy or if he's stressed out. We've been talking for a year and he has never let a week or more than 4 days without talking to me. He had another female friend and he would only talk to her once every 2 weeks and now he doesn't talk to her at all, except me.

• Cus PC bruh

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes