Would my date have a hard time keeping his hands go himself?

Would my date have a hard time keeping his hands go himself?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • Nope
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
He was very rude during sex. he also called me a dumb who're and kick me out of his house before I for dressed

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• well, you used your looks to try to hook a rich guy. don't complain if he was a dick if all you brought to the table was thot appearance and thot mindset. Honestly, he wasn't wrong by calling you that! He was smart to get what he wanted, do what he wanted, and kick you the fk out.

the irony is you still complain he was a jerk thinking you'd land a nice dude with that attitude and mindset hahaha! lets hope to god you don't ruin some good dude's life :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well im sue him for rape

• I expect no less from a dumb entitled girl. karma's a bitch, just letting you know before you get your sheep-dip laden head too far down the rabbit hole :)

• No problem keeping his hands away from you once he checks out your attitude.

0|0
    0|0
    • Enticing a guy to fuck you does not mean that he wants a relationship with you. It just means that he wants to fuck you. So you got fucked.

• Show All
    • Ya i can I can get a cheap lawyer

• You probably couldn't hire anyone for less than $25,000 because it is a case you won't win.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It depends on whether he's a creep, or a gentleman. The way you're dressed is absolutely irrelevant.

A gentleman would keep his hands to himself, regardless. A creep would not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know that my hands would have a hard time behaving. Beautiful and sexy describe the outfit

0|0
    0|1
    • Is that you in the pic? That guy was a dumbass. Nothing wrong with the outfit at all.

• If you ever need someone to treat you decent, hmu.

• LMAO!!! I know that will never happen, you are way out of my league.

• if he is smart he wouldn't even date you.

1|3
    0|0
  • The question and the photo doesn't seem to relate.

3|1
    0|0
  • Depends on if he's thirsty or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted A. Sweet mother of Jesus!

0|0
    0|1
  • Whuuuuuuuuu🤩10 10 10!!! u r a stunner

0|0
    1|1
  • i think that's your plan! haha ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! Yeah I could see that. I'd definitely not be able to help starring! That dress does a great job of showing off your curves. What are your measurements?

0|0
    0|0
    • Why did he call you a dumb whore and kick you out? What happened just before that?

• Show All
    • He was a dick so

• Sounds like it. Hopefully you'll have better luck the next time you wear that dress! At least you were looking great! :D

• I would never touch a lady with out written and notarized consent. We live in a world where your either safe or sorry.

1|1
    0|0
  • '' if he is smart he wouldn't even date you.''

https://i.imgur.com/P5TeuEh.gif

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes