Would my date have a hard time keeping his hands go himself?

• Yes
  • Nope
He was very rude during sex. he also called me a dumb who're and kick me out of his house before I for dressed

213

Most Helpful Guys

• well, you used your looks to try to hook a rich guy. don't complain if he was a dick if all you brought to the table was thot appearance and thot mindset. Honestly, he wasn't wrong by calling you that! He was smart to get what he wanted, do what he wanted, and kick you the fk out.

the irony is you still complain he was a jerk thinking you'd land a nice dude with that attitude and mindset hahaha! lets hope to god you don't ruin some good dude's life :)

• Well im sue him for rape

• I expect no less from a dumb entitled girl. karma's a bitch, just letting you know before you get your sheep-dip laden head too far down the rabbit hole :)

• No problem keeping his hands away from you once he checks out your attitude.

• Enticing a guy to fuck you does not mean that he wants a relationship with you. It just means that he wants to fuck you. So you got fucked.

• Ya i can I can get a cheap lawyer

• You probably couldn't hire anyone for less than $25,000 because it is a case you won't win.

Most Helpful Girl