I'm joining a monastery. Who wants to join me? I hear their taking Nuns too?

Fuck! They're not their...

84

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• See, I would, but, my tits would light on fire.

• I will join if we can share a room and a shower! 👍

• What makes you want to become a monk?

• I catch fire upon entry

• I'm will not join you

• Bad news for you, monasteries won’t take people who don’t know the difference between there, their, and they’re.

• Fuck... I hate that too

• Ahh... I see. You're an Anon appologist. It does tell more actually. Anyone why sees you comments would be able to read your posts and your opinions.

• Tbh it wasn’t really intentional as I’d been commenting on a lot of sex questions (the penis size? s, swallow v spit, and so on) and hit anon as I’d been doing repeatedly the last couple hours when your typo caught my eye. Next? from you I see that intrigues me I’ll use my GAG handle.

• I should. I want to become an angel... if that were possible.

• you are already an angel beautiful even if you dont have wings! <3

• i purely meant it in a physical way by using my 9 inches to physically lift you up higher into the sky to reach heaven! ;P

• @vald9inches why did you just explain it anyways? trying to make something obvious? lolol

What Guys Said 3

• Take that guy who yesterday wanted a girlfriend who had never had feelings for a guy with you.

• One of the monasteries that has awesome beer, or one of those that is really boring?

• Good luck mate