GIRLS, These three guys want you for themselves, which one would you say yes to?

Be honest ^_^
  • GIRLS, These three guys want you for themselves, which one would you say yes to?Guy A: This is the cute neighbor who lives next door. Sweet and friendly, he acts shy around you (and so do you). He has got a good sense of humour and you both slowly become good friends. Finally one day he confesses his crush on you when you're hanging at his place.
  • GIRLS, These three guys want you for themselves, which one would you say yes to?Guy B: Tall, dark, handsome and the bad boy cliché. Confident and sassy, he has a way with women and is a total ladies' man. He's the common crush of all the girls in your school/college/office. But he has set his eyes on you and wants to be good only for you.
  • GIRLS, These three guys want you for themselves, which one would you say yes to?Guy C :The mysterious golden boy. Perfect grades, behaviour and everything. Nerdy and introverted. He's the creative kind and writes beautiful poetry and prose in his free time. Brainy and wise, he can impress any girl with his beautiful singing voice. Sadly, he prefers to stay alone and quiet most of the time. But surprisingly he opens up to you and you realise what an interesting personality he is. He hands a poem to you one day, which is about you and confesses his obsession with you.
    Vote C

123

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girls

• A, as long as he doesn't look like any of the 3 and he doesn't care about animals.

B sounds like he's been around the block a few times and though I like deciphering people, I'm not into C because I don't like to waste time. He's also introverted which isn't my cup of tea.

• Seriously, you only give us 3 choices - a guy who loves his mutt more than you, some Rambo dick, or some guy who looks like he is high on drugs?