Me and my boyfriend have been dating for about 6 months, but our relationship doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Am I just overthinking things?

So i have been dating this guy for about 6 months (one week away from it), we are in highschool, and he says he loves me more than anything but our relationship hasn't gone far from the first 3 months we are close and all and he's the non shy type but he hasn't kissed me yet... After 6 months. And we hang out some out side of school so its not just one of "those" relationships... And he doesn't ask me to hang out with him much on the weekends... I just feel like its going no where... Am i just over thinking?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Not having kissed is a little bit worrisome especially after 6 months. Most highschool relationships don't even last 6 months so I'm suprised you've made it this far aha. If you truly think that you care about him and you want to continue the relationship but if you feel kind of indifferent towards it there might be some things that the two of you need to work out together.