I worry my boyfriend will cheat?

My boyfriend is about to be getting his first apartment. It is 30 mins away from where I dorm at college, and 30 mins from my hometown. However, it is about an hour from his hometown. Anyways. He is moving to be closer to his work. I am getting anxious that because he will be far from his family and friends, he will start to get lonely and maybe look to another woman. I know it’s so far-fetched to assume. But, I’m in my senior year of college, and I have many commitments and I can’t always be there. I’m afraid he’ll maybe get close to a female coworker, or meet a girl in his apartment complex. I know people can make bad choices in desperation. I’m just so worried now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If you trust your significant other it shouldn't be an issue. 30 minutes really isn't that far and should be manageable. Don't put unnecessary stress on yourself trust me it isn't worth it. I have been cheated on multiple times and constantly worry about my partner when I'm in a relationship and I'll tell you right now it's extremely unhealthy. Have faith that he cares for you and wants to put in the work in order to make your relationship work. Senior year of college is hard enough, trust in your intuition. 💜

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Give it time... the only to know for sure he is cheating is to check his phone

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes