Girls, If a guy offered to take you on a date to Disneyland/Disney World. How would you feel and would you accept the offer?

It's the happiest place on earth. Imagine you and him riding Thunder mountain, eating a dole whip, taking pictures with the Princesses, Goofy, Donald, Chip N Dale, and Mickey.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My personal opinion, knowing the prices I’d feel considerably blessed however kinda bad that so much money was spent. If it was a first date I’d feel I needed to put in more than maybe I was feeling at that time towards the man. If it’s further down the line? I’m game! So fun! Totally make the day of it and probably offer to pay for a swanky meal at one of the overpriced restaurants! lol!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be flattered, but I would say no. If I wanted to go though I’d probably insist on paying for my ticket. Disney is more of an anniversary surprise if one person is going to pay for it all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, sounds like loads of fun. I'd fist pump Donald and get into mischief with Chip n Dale lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • If we had been dating for a while and were serious then yes I'd go but if we hadn't been dating that long I'd say no.
    It's too expensive for a casual date.

1|0
    0|0
    • Same, even if he wants to pay I’ll not accept if it’s in the beginning. I don’t want to feel guilty if I don’t like the guy later.

• Amusement parks are the greatest... so much fun. I totally would and I'm not 20 something. Universal studios is also great as well.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's always possible that on a date like this there would be some sort of romance, which could take things on a higher plane. Not that I'm afraid it might, but it would require me to cheat on my partner, and that's a moral issue I wouldn't want in my life a second time.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I knew them well enough. Don't think i'd spend that much money going on the first date. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I would accept (granted that the feeling was mutual). Disneyland is fun, so i wouldn’t oppose to it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not as our first date but that sounds fucking baller

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not that into Disneyland anymore. But I might go.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'd think I'd enjoy his company there, I guess I wouldn't refuse.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure, I need a vacation. But separate rooms and go halfsies.

0|1
    0|0
  • Considering the fact that am not so much into Disney as i used to before i would most likely decline.;

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d accept but rather go to Universal Orlando

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes