Girls, If a guy offered to take you on a date to Disneyland/Disney World. How would you feel and would you accept the offer?

It's the happiest place on earth. Imagine you and him riding Thunder mountain, eating a dole whip, taking pictures with the Princesses, Goofy, Donald, Chip N Dale, and Mickey.

14

Most Helpful Girls

• My personal opinion, knowing the prices I’d feel considerably blessed however kinda bad that so much money was spent. If it was a first date I’d feel I needed to put in more than maybe I was feeling at that time towards the man. If it’s further down the line? I’m game! So fun! Totally make the day of it and probably offer to pay for a swanky meal at one of the overpriced restaurants! lol!

• I would be flattered, but I would say no. If I wanted to go though I’d probably insist on paying for my ticket. Disney is more of an anniversary surprise if one person is going to pay for it all.