My accident and morals?

Is it wrong to abandon your significant other after he had a brain injury? Especially because she left abruptly and without reason.

21

What Girls Said 2

• It is and isn't wrong. Depends on the aftermath. I don't condone simply saying "this person is now shackled to the injured person".
    However, if she didn't say at least why and simply left, that's what I find wrong.

• Well injured was being improved in terms i can walk a bit without much help.

• If there was another reason as to why then no, it’d just be bad timing. But if it was because of the brain injury it’d be a dick move

• She never did say why, but nowhere did she have to.

• It sounds like maybe she had been thinking about it but when that came up she stayed. But I’m not sure

What Guys Said 1

• If they were not married, no. Without a promise to stick it out through richer or poorer, in sickness or in health, etc. there should be no expectation of a person doing so.