What are your thoughts on going for a drive on a date?

I like driving in the backroads listening to music it's peaceful. I know this road that leads to a mountain view over looking the city. Does it sound like a good date just driving, talking maybe have a couple beers with the view of the city?

• Sounds like a nice date
  • It's a boring date rather do something else

101

Most Helpful Girls

• That's really wonderful!! If a guy did that for me I'd be head over heels for him. Also, if you've got the right car for it, it would totes be super cool if you set up some nice blankets and pillows and fairly lights in the back of your car and stayed there and chilled with your date! Food is also cool to bring as well! I'd prefer desserts, I don't know about anyone else but french macarons would sound about right for the occasion! :)

• Depends on if I know the guy very well or not. I wouldn't want to go driving in the mountains with some unknown man who may or may not be a psycho.

• Lol will this specific location is actually a popular local spot. It's not really remote probably about a 10 minute drive away from residents of the city. How many dates do you think you would have to go on before you feel comfortable doing a ride with him?

• I never really thought about it like that until you mentioned it lol darn.

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as there is a destination in mind. Driving through the hills and finding that perfect view to sit and relax and enjoy than cool. But just to drive around... Nah.