He told me "i really want to sleep with you" even we are not in a relationship. He just wants sex or he would want me as girl friend after sex?

He just wants to sleep with me or he would consider me as girlfriend? Is it normal for him to say that?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• If he started out with, I want to sleep with you, it's not your personality he's interested in.

• Yes i agree. But the only think make me confused we are living far, so if he doesn't love me, he wouldn't text me. There should be girls near him to make sex.

• Asker: He may be hoping for a lucky encounter at some point.

Most Helpful Girl

• The whole distance thing is easy... because no girls close to him want him, he's already got you so why not ask... he's mainly looking for sex. I bet he hasn't gotten to know you and blah blah blah. :/