He told me "i really want to sleep with you" even we are not in a relationship. He just wants sex or he would want me as girl friend after sex?

He just wants to sleep with me or he would consider me as girlfriend? Is it normal for him to say that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he started out with, I want to sleep with you, it's not your personality he's interested in.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes i agree. But the only think make me confused we are living far, so if he doesn't love me, he wouldn't text me. There should be girls near him to make sex.

• Asker: He may be hoping for a lucky encounter at some point.

Most Helpful Girl

• The whole distance thing is easy... because no girls close to him want him, he's already got you so why not ask... he's mainly looking for sex. I bet he hasn't gotten to know you and blah blah blah. :/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• No he just wants to use you
    If both are really wanting to fuck each other it's 1 thing but I have a feeling he just wants to use you

0|0
    0|0
    • isn't it too much for him to wants a girl for sex when she lives far away:) but i agree with u thanks

• Well distance should never stop love but trust yourself and your gut

• Probably just wants sex if he’s pushing to sleep with you but hasn’t asked for commitment

0|0
    0|0
    • He is not pushing me cause we live different cities, but text me come to my city and i am thinkin of you etc.

• If he hasn’t asked for a relationship and keeps asking to sleep with you he only wants sex

What Girls Said 3

• He’s only looking for sex

0|0
    0|0
  • He just wants to use you, you deserve better.

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes