Could this be setting things up or just good friends?

I've been at my work for 8 months, and I developed a really good relationship and friendship with a girl who works there.
We have talked about family issues, work and personal issues and got pretty close. She helped me with a breakup and she has always come to talk to me about her boyfriend.
She recently came to me asking for my options for several things that have come up. Her boyfriend has been acting different and being upset over a lot of minor things, he wasn't Happy she wanted to go have a girls weekend with her friends. He also wasn't happy that she was hanging out with friends and there were more guys than girls. She has said if he's not happy, he should just break up with her and she has said she's been becoming increasingly frustrated.
Unfortunately we mainly talk about my issues, but hers have been more apparent.
  • Good friends
  • Building something more

01