Was I wrong for this?

So this chick got mad at me because I said I don't date transgender "women", my reasoning was first off I'm attracted to 100% women. my second was that's not normal in my eyes you know? No disrespect you can do what you want I'll be your friend shit if you want to be trans horse by all means go be that, but I hate that people just expect you to go along and deal with other people's decisions just because you have to accept them. Their into what their into why can't I be how I am? The worst part is she really sat there and tried to say trans women and women are 100% the same... i honestly had to end the conversation there. Was i wrong?Was I wrong for this?

69

Most Helpful Girls

• It's okay to not want to date trans women, but it's not okay to call them "women". That is disrespectful.

• Yea men can't just slap on that title and all the sudden it is what it is. I agree

• Because he has the right not to view them as women and it's a valid one. Most trans people Ruby even get body changes but even if they do, so what? Does a woman become a man just by putting on a strap on and using a voice changer?

• Don't** not Ruby. My phone is stupid

• It is Your own Preference. Tell Dickie Chickie to Get over Herself. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• No, people can't force you to be attracted to something you're not. People get mad in this situation because they can't accept the reality that trans women are not really women and trans men aren't really men

• Well put, it's about time someone said it.

• @LauraNG thankfully. Glad you joined GaG. I like the things you have to say

• I was just about to leave but then realized there are some intellectuals hanging around here.