What to do when your SO doesn't reply after a few hours? Read the details?

Basically my boyfriend is pissed at me and I have no clue... he texted me three hours ago saying to ‘find it out myself’ and I texted him I have no idea sorry...

and then I tried calling him and texted and asked again... and all he replied was he is driving (two hours ago) and has been online couple of times already... I told him to get back to me when he can and he hasn't.. and I am really worried... should I text again or leave it?
Please help 😂

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave it. He will contact you when he is ready. Nagging him and badgering him will just make him take longer.

And are you really sure you are 100% innocent? I'm not defending his childish reaction, but I have a feeling you're not telling the whole story

• Okay.. No I don't know where the problem is or why he is pissed... we are in this group chat for a meet up and we all had a convo about meeting on Friday but that’s it... then he got pissed and I have no clue why...

• I have a hunch there's something being left out...

But just leave him alone for now. Don't text him tonight nor tomorrow morning unless he does first

• There is nothing else like I don't know why... so no good night? Because we always do that...

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe just leave him be for a few hours. if he's not willing to talk about it, there's nothing you can really do.
    I can't really give too much, I've never been in such a situation. The only meaningful relationship of sorts I've had is with my male friends with benefits. We've never had anger on such a level, and even if he tried to do this no talking stuff, we have an agreement that he lives here rent-free in exchange for facesitting when I want so like... I could just smother him until he agrees to talk.
    All my female relationships I've never been in something like this.