Do guys mind it when there girlfriends talk to their friends about everything?

Sexually. So how big you are, what your like in bed, what your kinks are.
I mean if she’s bigging you up and making you look good and men do the same.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because men are forbidden from discussing any details like this. But women can text everything we do to their circle of 10 friends seconds after we do it. Do men just exist to you so you have something to brag to other women about? Cause that's what it feels like

• What? What the fuck are you talking about 😂😂 obviously if she’s telling her friends about everything you can too overwise I agree it’s not fair. Also no and I know you might find this hard to believe but woman don’t only use men to “brag to other woman.” And I could sit here and say the exact same ‘oh men only use woman as sex objects’ but I’m not gonna because like I said that wouldn’t be fair because It’s not all men.

• Oh an anon throwing insults... thats courageous...

Done taking you or this question seriously 😂😂😂😂

• It’s not even an insult 😂I didn’t aim anything at you I’m so confused why are you upset because I called someone else “an attention seeking dickhead” get a fucking grip.