Do guys mind it when there girlfriends talk to their friends about everything?

Sexually. So how big you are, what your like in bed, what your kinks are.
Updates:
I mean if she’s bigging you up and making you look good and men do the same.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, because men are forbidden from discussing any details like this. But women can text everything we do to their circle of 10 friends seconds after we do it. Do men just exist to you so you have something to brag to other women about? Cause that's what it feels like

0|0
    0|0
    • What? What the fuck are you talking about 😂😂 obviously if she’s telling her friends about everything you can too overwise I agree it’s not fair. Also no and I know you might find this hard to believe but woman don’t only use men to “brag to other woman.” And I could sit here and say the exact same ‘oh men only use woman as sex objects’ but I’m not gonna because like I said that wouldn’t be fair because It’s not all men.

• Show All
    • Oh an anon throwing insults... thats courageous...

Done taking you or this question seriously 😂😂😂😂

• It’s not even an insult 😂I didn’t aim anything at you I’m so confused why are you upset because I called someone else “an attention seeking dickhead” get a fucking grip.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it’s crazy relationships should be private ideally

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, some stuff is meant to be private and or intimate.. It isn't either if she BLABS all about it..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's pretty unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • But men do the same and I mean if she’s bigging you up, making you look good

• Show All
    • No really, or like I said, we don't get into details. It's just basically "yeah I was hooking up with this girl for a while." We don't like talk about how well she sucks dick or whether she swallowed or something, or how tight her pussy is or whether she's good at taking it from behind. Like... none of that. We do say like "oh her tits are great." Stuff like that.

• Fair enough

• Yea... not appropriate

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah well I mean it’s not just gonna stop like that. Both parties do it being that both men and woman talk about what eachother are like.

• Just be aware that it has the potential to be a relationship killer. It should be avoided

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes