Is anyone on tinder just looking to fuck?

Do you think anyone on tinder actually looking for casual sex, even those who say they do want a relationship (lie to themseleves/others)? Or are there some people who truly want a relationship and think they might find it on tinder?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most people are looking for only a one night stand on tinder because when I want in a relationship, I go to match. com. I need to look at more than just a woman's profile picture to make a decision as to whether or not I should enter into a relationship with someone.

0|0
    0|0
    • when I want a relationship- *correction

• Is that available worldwide?

• I am not sure because I live in the U. S. Match. com gives you much more information about a person rather than just a picture like on Tinder. If a woman's picture is the only thing that I am looking at, then of course I will only want to have sex with that woman. Match. com allows people to write their opinions, passions, and mentalities on their profile. That way I can make an educated decision as to whether or not I want to date someone.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Almost all of them are only there for hookups

0|1
    0|0
  • maybe some, but personally I think sex is a really good way to start a relationship and really connect with someone emotionally

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh no, I'm sure they are all looking for marriage and children.

0|0
    0|0
    • That might way too far. What about relationship?

• I'm sorry what's tender

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm down for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • 99.9 % of guys are. That's why i use it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am... but that's just me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Almost everyone is there to fuck... maybe some relationships form after hook ups

0|1
    0|0
  • Think so

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes