Is anyone on tinder just looking to fuck?

Do you think anyone on tinder actually looking for casual sex, even those who say they do want a relationship (lie to themseleves/others)? Or are there some people who truly want a relationship and think they might find it on tinder?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• I think most people are looking for only a one night stand on tinder because when I want in a relationship, I go to match. com. I need to look at more than just a woman's profile picture to make a decision as to whether or not I should enter into a relationship with someone.

• when I want a relationship- *correction

• Is that available worldwide?

• I am not sure because I live in the U. S. Match. com gives you much more information about a person rather than just a picture like on Tinder. If a woman's picture is the only thing that I am looking at, then of course I will only want to have sex with that woman. Match. com allows people to write their opinions, passions, and mentalities on their profile. That way I can make an educated decision as to whether or not I want to date someone.

Most Helpful Girl