What do you like about the opposite gender, that is?

... that is not typical to say or weirdly specific?^^
THAT IS NOT TYPICAL OR WEIRDLY SPECIFIC.

212

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say that i enjoy everything a women has to offer a women , such a kind words a caring smile a sensual touch. The fell and look of your skin in the day light and after glow of the morning hours. The pure nature of the women that holds the key my heart. And of course the most important thing. Our child

• I like how most women are so hard to get so even if they don't do it consciously, they push you to be the best version of yourself you can be, or a clever manipulator, depending on the kind of guy we're talking about.

• ... But I also hate it at the same time.

• What about it do you hate?

• I have mild social anxiety that turns into acute social anxiety when I like someone. So all the efforts I put up end up being ruined by my crippling shyness anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how supportive and honest they are - mostly all my male friends have these qualities