What do you like about the opposite gender, that is?

... that is not typical to say or weirdly specific?^^
Updates:
THAT IS NOT TYPICAL OR WEIRDLY SPECIFIC.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would say that i enjoy everything a women has to offer a women , such a kind words a caring smile a sensual touch. The fell and look of your skin in the day light and after glow of the morning hours. The pure nature of the women that holds the key my heart. And of course the most important thing. Our child

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how most women are so hard to get so even if they don't do it consciously, they push you to be the best version of yourself you can be, or a clever manipulator, depending on the kind of guy we're talking about.

0|0
    0|0
    • ... But I also hate it at the same time.

• What about it do you hate?

• I have mild social anxiety that turns into acute social anxiety when I like someone. So all the efforts I put up end up being ruined by my crippling shyness anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how supportive and honest they are - mostly all my male friends have these qualities

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• What's not to like really.. I think opposites attract in meny ways.👍man is ying women in yang equally balanced parts make a single unit of spiritual attachment☺

0|0
    0|0
  • They are not this gender. They are polar opposites to me. They are the calm before and after the storm, they complete my circle

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs the ability to reproduce multitasking so feeding more than one child

0|0
    0|0
  • The way their skin is so soft and smooth andthe way their breasts look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair. A sense of adventure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality or physically?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, sweetness, caring

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess the mystery that I'll never know what it's like to be them. I mean they must have some pretty good experiences that I won't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine essence...

0|0
    0|0
  • Tit. Cunt. Asshole.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes