Online dating habit?

If you’re now in your twenties to mid-thirties, you’re a millennial. You may approach romantic love differently from people who are older. Millennials rely heavily on technology. The endless array of options in dating apps and choices can make it difficult for many to commit to a relationship. It becomes especially challenging to balance the desire for independence with commitment needs

Millennials tend to go with the crowd. Yet it’s important to recognize the temptation to do what others are doing, and to say no to what doesn’t feel okay to you. It’s best to meet and date in a way that fits your unique self.

Are you dependent on online encounters for hooking up or more of a face to face dependent?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like hooking up face to face, because that's real! But it's hard to find that face to face opportunites

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I find it funny when you chat on a site, then when you want to meet them, or get their number, like we did in the old days, some are defensive and hesitant. I wonder if the age of living life is fading away and becoming an afterthought?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not really interested in online dating it's a bunch of gold diggers. My friend ran a test one time

0|0
    0|0
  • Half and half. Do better in person as women find my size physically appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face to face is more effective i think rather than online...

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you interested in hook-up

0|0
    0|0
  • Face to face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face to Face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0