Online dating habit?

If you’re now in your twenties to mid-thirties, you’re a millennial. You may approach romantic love differently from people who are older. Millennials rely heavily on technology. The endless array of options in dating apps and choices can make it difficult for many to commit to a relationship. It becomes especially challenging to balance the desire for independence with commitment needs

Millennials tend to go with the crowd. Yet it’s important to recognize the temptation to do what others are doing, and to say no to what doesn’t feel okay to you. It’s best to meet and date in a way that fits your unique self.

Are you dependent on online encounters for hooking up or more of a face to face dependent?

08

Most Helpful Guy

• I like hooking up face to face, because that's real! But it's hard to find that face to face opportunites