Whats the best way to get a girl to notice you?

Updates:
i am talking to this girl on social media guys and girls

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Social media sucks. Ya got nuthin' there. The girls are not there for the guys, they're their for validation and attention. Your best success will be developing your game and meeting up IRL - meat-space.

0|1
    0|0
    • well i tried that kinda get shy then i tend to just walk away I don't know how to talk to girls up close and due to my past of being bullied by them or just being made fun of i dont wanna go threw that again but i do wanna find love tho

• Oh geez, get over yourself son. Bitches ain't shit, so don't be letting them intimidate you.
      Social skills are learned, so work on that. Practice striking up a conversation with EVERYONE you meet, WHEREVER you go. Get good at drawing people out, getting them to open up. People love to talk about themselves. This way when Ms. Right comes along you'll be able to strike up a convo and keep it going.

The whole texting thing is a dud - you get no emotion and zero body language so you miss out on at least half of what's being communicated. Which leads to misunderstanding and confusion. You can't 'get the girl' by texting. Just use it to arrange your next meet up in real life.

Next, hit the gym, hard, and develop your attractiveness. Get good grades and an education in something that will land you a job making BANK. Cuz that's what the ladies want to see. What you're doing and who you're seeing at your age is just for PRACTICE. So never fear, you'll get your heart broken and break a few.

• alright

• Send a dick pic a guy i knew did that n got attention from her and the entire school! he was so famous i was so happy for him because he said he never felt so alive.

0|1
    0|0
    • no thats a dumbass move and no he got laugh at so yea

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Approach her and talk to her (Dress nicely, too)

1|1
    0|0
    • then what

• Show All
    • That's a Long ways away. You're both going to meet lots of People between now and then. Try to FaceTime or Skype with her besides Messaging. Just talk about stuff you're both interested in

• we do a lot well we shace pics of each other and stuff and yea ik that

• Why do yo want her attention?
    Do you want to have sex with her?
    Do you want a friendship?
    Do you want a relationship at 16 years old?

0|1
    0|0
    • i want a relationship at 16 years i been friends with her for 2 years

• cause i want one and cause i really like her and i want to have a child with her one day also because i just tired of being lonely i want to love someone and help someone i have lots of friends i want something more

• Just talk and talk a lot. Fill you head up with topics before-hand so you are not stuck for things to say and forget the social media junk, it is a dead-end.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be attractive

1|1
    0|0
  • Confidence Confidence Confidence

0|1
    0|0
  • Be a gentlemen with her two.

0|1
    0|0
  • Helicopter video to her