Does it make someone more or less attractive to you if they're very fussy?

I'm talking about relationship and dating terms, if they're very fussy with what they want in a partner and know exactly what they're looking for, or if they aren't fussy and would give nearly anyone a chance.. what is more of a attractive outlook to you?
No inbetween on poll, because this isn't the question.
  • I'd find it more attractive if they had high standards.
  • I'd find it more attractive if they had low standards.

1939

Most Helpful Guys

• Your poll options are terrible.

Most people will not like someone who is overly fussy, because you have nearly zero chance of finding a guy who is exactly what you want. It's naive and unrealistic to believe otherwise.

You need to figure out what is REALLY important - not just today but also for 5, 10, 20+ years down the road. Most superficial things don't make the cut because they're going to change anyway.

It's not about high or low standards - it's about the standards that matter over the long term.

Most Helpful Girls

• I like people with high standards who know what they want.
    Why would I want to date someone who would date anyone? I don't want to be just anyone to the person I am dating.

• If standards are too low or high is so unattractive for me. Cause too high makes me lose interest, I'm not going to change my personality or my interests just to like another person. But on the other hand, too low means for me that the other person doesn't really care who's their partner, that could be with anybody, and that's look like it's someone with low self seem or maybe desperate.

If I have to choose, high spectation seems better, because at least you know that if you get that person attraction you really mean or have a special value for that person. With a low standard person... You can't be sure you are special for them, they could be with anybody else, cause almost anybody would fit their standards.